Rejuvenate and refresh your face with
the best treatments
The only lines that look great on your
face are those formed by your smile.
Sculpt your face to new dimensions and make an
Services > Face
Forever Young Toning
Our specialized laser modality, introduced in India for the first time, rebuilds the skin’s lost elasticity that comes with ageing, contracts existing collagen fibers and regenerates new collagen fibers in its unique way to add to the overall firmness of skin tissues.
Volume High Definition Face Lift
An attractive face is characterized by smooth, round contours, high cheekbones and a thin, well-defined jaw line. These features together comprise the ‘triangle of beauty’ or ‘heart of face’.
As we age, facial fat loss, gravity and loss of the skin’s natural elasticity reverse this triangle’s composition, leading to a narrower, less youthful forehead and temple area, and a wider, heavier jaw line.
JuvedermTM VolumaTM is the latest technique that we use at REVA. It restores and balances heart-shaped proportions to the face by subtly adding volume to areas where this is lacking due to the effects of ageing or extreme weight loss. The result is a restoration of the triangle of beauty back to its original form, resulting in a softer and more youthful appearance. JuvedermVoluma and carefully placed Botox along the jaw and neck work as a neck lift and redefine the heart of face.
A natural protein molecule that relaxes the overactive muscles that create dynamic expression lines like frown or tension lines on the forehead, crow’s feet around the eyes, ‘not-so cute’ bunny lines on the nose. Botox replenishes your skin and rewards you with a softer, more pleasant look without the worrisome expression lines and wrinkles.
We offer the most natural dermal fillers, made of hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring molecule in skin and is cross linked and stabilized to form a clear gel that is injected under the skin and is one of the most popular treatments for filling and smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. Dermal fillers add volume to your skin and support facial structure and tissues that lose elasticity during the normal ageing process.
Peels speed up the turnover rate for skin which turns sluggish with age. It catalyses the shedding of dead skin cells and encourages their replacement through the regeneration of new baby cells. Owing to the peels’ natural exfoliating and collagen stimulating nature, skin looks buffed thereby reducing the visibility of fine lines and other early signs of ageing.
Asians by and large have small and less pointed chins which gives an imbalanced look to the face. With highly cross-linked natural HA gels, we can add a 3-dimensional structure to your chin which adds definition to the jaw line and improves both front and side profile. For surgical candidates who are interested in viewing their potential results before undergoing surgery such as Chin Implants, this non-surgical method is a great first step.
Lip Definition / Augmentation
Nicely shaped lips add femininity to your looks. People with genetically thin lips or those who lose definition and volume in their lips with age, or who develop fine lines around them, can be helped by
- Restoring volume in people with naturally deficient hyaluronic acid in their lips; natural dermafillers enhance even good lips, making them look even better by defining the lip border or adding a pout in the most subtle of ways
- Smoothening out vertical lip lines or the drooping corners that come with ageing or restoring freshness and natural plumpness with the water absorbing properties of HA fillers
The nose is the central feature of our face and so impacts greatly upon onlookers, even if we do not always realize it. A flat nasal bridge or the humps and the grooves on the nose dorsum can be non-surgically corrected using dermafillers, without having to undergo the downtime associated with nose job surgeries. The best part is, if you do not like it, dermafillers – which are naturally biodegradable – can always be rectified, unlike the not so pleasing Rhinoplasty surgery which lasts a lifetime!
People with overactive and bulky chewing muscle ‘masseter’ tend to have a broad contour in the lower part of their face. This is especially bothersome for patients who do not even have excess of fat.
This bulky muscle can be relaxed with a natural protein molecule – Botox that can create a slimmer looking face where the results last between 4 to 8 months.
It is often seen that with repetitive relaxation of this muscle, it loses its relative tendency to come back to its bulky stage, thereby providing a long term solution.
An enhanced combination of herbal actives, natural enzymes and anti-oxidants infused deeply into the skin with a cocktail of refreshing skin renewal techniques of Diamond Microdermabrasion / OxygenBoost / Microplaning to revive your cells and promote additional circulation and healing. It is an excellent treatment for environmentally stressed skin, dull skin and for those who experience breakouts. It delivers beautiful brightening and anti-ageing results if incorporated as a routine skin care ritual every 3 to 4 weeks.
- Men as well as women
- Busy people with little time to apply makeup
- People with allergies to conventional makeup
- Anyone who desires freedom from daily makeup application
- Those active in sports
- Those with oily skin who tend to shed makeup easily
- Those suffering from Aopecia and Trichotillomania; obsession to habitually pull/pluck out one’s hair
- Men and women who seek correction of asymmetrical facial features
- Those physically incapable of applying makeup
- Men and women who wish to look their best all of the time
We offer a revolutionary method of applying micro insertions of natural pigments into the dermal layer of skin which is medically proven and designed to be completely safe.
Procedure is done for the permanent cosmetic enhancement of:
- Eyebrows: Anyone who desires to have fuller, darker, well defined eyebrow line would love this treatment. Looks very natural and provides a long-term solution
- Eyeliner: Ophthalmologically recommended procedure for people who are allergic to their routine makeup and for those who wear contact lenses on a daily basis. Inserting natural pigments into the lash line mimics the presence of abundant tiny eyelashes, giving your eyes a brighter and more well defined look
- Lip Liner / Color: Lips are one of the most attractive features of a woman’s face, and look best by just adding a little definition to their borders, especially for those whose lipstick bleeds into the surrounding skin. With this treatment, one can actually contour the shape and size of the lips and give it a natural desired shade that stays fresh all through the day
There is a wide spectrum of colors one may choose from depending on one’s skin and hair type and according to individual preferences.
During your consultation, the design and the pigment placement will be determined mutually within the client-doctor discussion.
If you have very fine eyebrows or scanty eyelashes, do lots of sport (especially swimming) or are sensitive to makeup or you find the daily makeup ritual too time consuming, we have the perfect solution to help you enhance your looks. Eyelash/Eyebrow ‘tinting’ involves carefully dying these with safe, natural tints, generally a vegetable based dye to give them a darker, more natural and luscious appearance.
Tinting is a semi-permanent procedure whose results last between four to six weeks. As the color fades, one needs a touch up session to maintain their desired result. One can choose from different shades of blacks or browns that best fit one’s complexion.
If you are someone who doesn’t like the dramatic looks achieved by applying eyebrow pencils or loud mascaras, eyelash/eyebrow tinting provides a polished and subtle look.
If you are bothered with skin tags, moles, milias or raised lesions on the skin, like Syringomas or Keratosis. We offer the gold standard technology that uses radiofrequency waves that produces steam and vaporizes the tissue fluid resulting in cutting and coagulation of the targeted skin lesion, without destroying the surrounding tissue.
Radiofrequency cauterisation is a simple, safe procedure with wide applications for multiple skin lesions, with minimal recovery time required for the tissue to heal.